ABOUT US: LEADERS IN SEDATION DENTISTRY
Dr. Gary Sanchez is a graduate of University of Southern California with the degree of DDS, Doctor of dental surgery. He also has a degree of BS in Biology form University of Colorado.
Dr. Greg Sanchez believe that to stay passionate and current in any field you must take Continuing Education Courses. They have spent the last 29 years taking hundreds of hours of courses to be able to best serve their patients.
Dr. Greg Sanchez believes that to stay passionate and current in any field you must take Continuing Education Courses. They have spent the last 29 years taking hundreds of hours of courses to be able to best serve their patients.
- Texas Center for Occlusal Studies – Completed Residency
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain – Completed Residency
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry – Member
- Implant Study Club of New Mexico – Member
- Implant Seminars like : Pikos Institute, Sclar Education,
- Rutkowski Seminar for using PRP/PRF in surgical procedures
- Pankey Institute – Completed
- Orognathic Bioesthetics International (OBI)
- Misch Implant Institute
- DOCS Oral Conscious Sedation Certified
- Tucker Gold Study Club
- American Dental Association/New Mexico Dental Association
- Esthetic Study Club of New Mexico
- University of Colorado Boulder for undergrad
- University of Washington for dental school
- Albuquerque Academy
The person you are on the inside – should shine brightly on the outside
Our dental hygienists, reception team and assistants are every bit as important to our team as the dentists themselves! Each dentist at Sanchez Dental has a single dedicated assistant, meaning you’ll see the same faces every time you come in for a visit. The relationships we have with our patients are important, and getting to know our team helps you feel more comfortable and at-ease with every appointment!
COME MEET US
Visit Sanchez Dental Associates to see our location, meet our friendly staff and consult with our experienced and compassionate dentists! That first consultation is free, so you can decide if we’re right for you. Every appointment starts with a simple conversation.
Give us a call today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Call (505) 268-2741 to schedule an appointment today.