At Sanchez Dental, we care deeply about the well-being of our patients. It’s our goal to bring about dramatic results through transformative dentistry – giving patients back their lives and their self-confidence. Veneers are a powerful tool in our arsenal for doing exactly that.
How Do Dental Veneers Work?
Dental veneers act as covers for the front surface of a tooth. This wafer-thin laminate is generally applied only to a person’s front teeth, and it both protects the tooth and gives it an improved appearance. Veneers work to make teeth look straighter and spaced more evenly. They can also cover up damage like chips, bumps and deep staining. The cost of dental veneers is also very affordable compared to other types of cosmetic procedures.
Why Should You Consider Veneers?
Dental veneers improve the shape, position and size of your teeth. These are available in a range of shades, and we’ll match them to your teeth so you don’t need to worry about whether they will stand out. Here are some more advantages of veneers:
- Porcelain dental veneers can lighten your front teeth or improve the color of a single tooth.
- They can used to fix a chipped front tooth.
- When braces are not an option, veneers can be used to fix small gaps.
- Porcelain veneers can last for many years, depending on how you care for your teeth. They can be replaced easily.
- If the edge of a front tooth is chipped, a filling material can only help so much. In this case, a porcelain veneer is a better long term option.
Applying dental veneers is a popular treatment in cosmetic dentistry. It can drastically improve the look of your teeth and help you achieve a full smile. If you’re afraid to smile, call Sanchez Dental; we’ll help you find the right solutions to help you feel confident once again.