If broken or missing teeth, stains from a lifetime of coffee or nicotine use or other issues are causing you pain, discomfort or embarrassment – Sanchez Dental can help!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
From teeth whitening and veneers to partial dentures and implants, we offer a range of cosmetic dental services. Here are a just a few of the procedures we can perform:
- Teeth whitening: Over time, teeth can become stained by coffee, nicotine, tea, food dyes and other substances. Teeth whitening uses a bleaching agent to restore dazzling whiteness to your smile. It’s safe and pain-free.
- Veneers: Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored caps or shells that can be placed over teeth, particularly your front teeth. They’re used to improve the appearance of your smile by filling gaps or covering chips and bulges.
- Dental bridges: Bridges replace missing teeth, helping to keep your other teeth in place and filling in unsightly gaps. They will improve your ability to chew and swallow and help prevent further tooth loss.
- Dentures: While bridges are a permanent solution for replacing lost teeth, dentures afford some flexibility and the option of removal for deep cleaning.
- Bonding: Dental bonding utilizes a tooth-colored resin placed over your natural teeth. It can fill in small gaps and smooth the appearance of chipped, uneven or heavily stained teeth.
When we’ve completed your initial exam, we’ll be able to determine which services will be most effective in achieving the results you want.
Fast, Painless Results
If going to the dentist makes you nervous, ask us about our oral conscious sedation dentistry option. This will allow you to sit back and relax during your procedure. You’ll still be awake, but you will probably remember little about the appointment, and you won’t feel a thing during the procedure. Sedation dentistry allows you to overcome your fears and receive the smile you’ve always wanted.
To schedule an appointment or get more information about our dental services, contact us today.